Strength VEST FEATURES
- Quad-lateral outer waist straps
- Single-lateral inner waist strap
- One-piece design has detachable sections
- Individual inner weight pockets
- Material is anti-bacterial/anti-microbial treated
- Seams are bound for long-lasting durability
- Weights are made of powder-coated lead
- Vest can be used by any athlete, including swimmers!
HOW IT WORKS
Your body is acclimated to your weight, and burns calories based on weight, exercise, duration and intensity. As you add more weight to your body, more muscles are recruited to support the function of moving the added weight. Consequently, more calories are burned to support the increased muscle action. A properly weighted vest can intensify any activity or exercise. By increasing your metabolic rate and causing you to burn more calories in the same amount of time as your usual workout, the Strength Weight Vest can double your results, making any workout much more effective.
Resistance is adjusted by adding or removing half-pound weight bars as needed, thereby making the Strength Weight Vest and Shorts easy to incorporate into speed and plyometric progressions, agility drills, cardiovascular conditioning, and body weight exercises. Another outstanding benefit of the Strength Weight Vest is that Vest and shorts can be used with swimmers aquatic workouts.
CHEST SIZE CHART
- S 31"-34"
- M 34"-37"
- L 36"-42"
- XL 42"-47"
- XXL 47"-51"
- XXXL 51"-55"
- XXXXL 55"-60"
- 30 lbs Maximum: Size Small
- 35 lbs Maximum: All other sizes
- 10 lbs of weights included with purchase
- Additional 5lb packs sold separately